Our 178 employees give their best to develop high-precision products made of iron and steel; cast products for our demanding national and international customers.
Are you looking for a challenge? Would you like to take care of the responsible electrical maintenance of our production company together with the maintenance team?
Become part of the Wolfensberger story and join us now. We currently offer the following job opportunities:
- Maintenance work on the foundry facilities and the energy supply system
- Troubleshooting building installations, plants and machines
- Conversions and adaptations to existing installations
- Wiring work on control cabinets
- Vocational training as an electrician, electrical fitter, automation technician
- Several years of professional experience
- Authorisation for installation permit NIV13 (worked for at least 3 years under expert supervision or passed the company electrician’s examination).
- Independent working method
- High reliability
- Willingness to work on-call (on a regular basis with team colleagues, own vehicle and a maximum of 30 minutes travel time are required)
- PLC knowledge (S7) advantageous
What we expect
- An Interesting and varied field of activities
- Attractive employment conditions
- A great team atmosphere
Would you like to know more about our open positions? Call us or send your application to Ms. Iris Stanger, Human Resources Specialist. We look forward to meeting you.
Phone +41(0)52 396 11 11
Nutzen Sie gerne unser Kontaktformular für Ihre Bewerbung