Production Mechanic (3 apprenticeship years)
Production mechanics produce and process metal parts in a wide range of sizes and material compositions, especially castings. In doing so, they use modern, often computer-controlled (CNC) drilling, turning and milling machines, create simple programs, set up machines and perform testing and measuring work.
What we expect:
- You must have completed the secondary school level B or C (very good)
- You enjoy physics and mathematics
- You should have a good technical understanding
- You should be interested in technical contexts and mechanics
- You should complete your work in an accurate manner
- You should have good manual skills
- You should be good at spatial thinking
- You should be hands-on
Apprentice production mechanics attend the vocational school in Rüti.
Get a taste and apply:
If you would like to have a look at our machining technology in Plant 2 or find out more in advance, please send your application or questions to our vocational trainer:
Nutzen Sie gerne unser Kontaktformular für Ihre Bewerbung